BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So, here's the latest





No excuses here, I have just completely stopped blogging since December...umm yes, 4 months ago. It's crazy how much our family has changed since then. Stella started crawling in February and in the last 3 weeks she is pulling up, cruising and standing alone for about 30 seconds.

And did I mention she has certainly grown into her personality?! I am pretty sure I know what they mean now when they say, "the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree" - Stella definitely has her momma's independence and her daddy's temper. She has quickly learned to say "no" to the dogs and yesterday she said "turtle" (though she has no idea what that is) :o)

There is so much more that I cannot even think of it all right now- it's late and my brain is functioning at about 50%- hehe. On the upside, my edible and flower gardens are already too b-e-a-utiful and it makes me so happy. And Stella loves to be outside, which Joey and I are so excited about- camping, swimming, playing.....ahhhh what the upcoming months will hold. Oh yeah- and vacation. Florida is close at hand!! This picture is from her first trip to the zoo last week:)

and here's the latest link for 2010 photos

0 comments: