BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 23, 2008

6 weeks to go...

and counting! I am halfway to the second trimester and I am so anxious already. I know after that 12 weeks marker I will feel a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders but until then, I will continue to be the worry wort that I can't help being. 12 days until our first doctor's appointment and we will get to hear the heartbeat then- wow! I still can't believe this is happening. I am waiting for any moment when I may wake up or I will realize that I am not really having a baby. I mean I know I am 26, but I still feel too young to be a mom. 


So, as OCD as I am, I am already painting the guest room- which will be a baby room later on. Well, I actually think I may end up doing more of the telling people what to do than the actual work =) hehe... I am pregnant you know! I have to work that angle as much as I can!

Oh yeah, and I am so exhausted! I was so sick yesterday I didn't think I was going to make it through the night. But now I am better... just really tired! I feel so worthless right now. And I am pretty sure I am already showing a bit! What gives? 

Enough blabbering for now, this is going to be a lazy weekend for me.

0 comments: