BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Has time just suddenly stopped?

So I am pretty sure that there has been some sort of splice in the time continuum and time has pretty much stopped as we know it! I mean, I feel like the days go by so slow and all I can think about is the baby (or embryo). I seriously think I may be addicted to my unborn child already =)

Sept 4 is our first doctor's appointment and I am so nervous already. I feel like this huge weight is on my shoulders until I am past the 'high risk for miscarriage phase' is over (12 wks). I am sure this is normal, but god who knew that having a baby would already be this time consuming?!

Anyhoo, I have not been as nauseous as I was last week ( I am sure that will change)- but I have been completely and utterly exhausted everyday-- nap time should be a workplace necessity. So, again, I find myself already anxious for the second trimester when I will feel better and actually be able to eat on a regular basis.

Someone please make time speed up!

0 comments: